Friday, February 22, 2008

PAINTING SALE!!!!!!!!!



Just a Phase I'm Going Through (3) (purple)
24" x 24", acrylic ink on canvas, the pearl inks change in the light
Reg: $325
If purchased in the next two weeks, just $300!








Just a Phase I'm Going Through (4) (green)
24" x 24", acrylic ink on canvas, the pearl inks change in the light
Reg: $325
If purchased in the next two weeks, just $300!




Due to the... "issue" that happened at our house last week, we're installing a whack of new doors & windows. High security, high energy efficiency. It's an old house, and really needs the work. However, I need to make some extra money in the next few months. This weekend I'll be working on some commissioned pieces I'm way behind on, then I'll be paintings big cheap wild spring paintings. But only if I can make enough money for canvas... it's a weird circle. :)
If you know anyone who is currently decorating, please send them my link!
www.cynthiagould.com
i can be reached at cynthia.gould AT gmail.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home