Monday, February 04, 2008

wasting time, even when it's not my fault.

three full days & nights have been essentially wasted due to air pressure headaches, throwing my neck out in my sleep, and the resulting headache + air pressure headache. it's ridiculous. it's like my body is fighting against me.

meanwhile, i have 7 songs to write in 25 days, valentine paintings to finish, and various deadlines that made a lovely whooshing noise as they passed me by.

i wonder if there is any way i could take extra vacation time from the day job this year to catch up on the rest of my life. i'll be desperate for money, but i always am. i'm used to it. if i stick to my strict three year plan, i'll be out of debt then, but it would be a frikkin christmas miracle. heh heh.

this spring, i shall conjure an energy burst of epic levels that shall surge forth and help me catch up with my entire life. yes. it will happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home