Tuesday, January 05, 2010

restful holiday, frantic new year...

Tonight I'm reading poetry at The Art Bar (Clinton's, 8pm), Wednesday is rehearsal, Thursday is a meeting, Friday is a rehearsal then going to a show, Saturday we have a gig in London and come back Sunday afternoon in time to do laundry & clean house for next week.

I'm behind on every single project I'm working on.

If ever I've needed a volunteer personal assistant, it's this month. But that would end up being more work than it takes away. Maybe I could train myself to need less sleep. Maybe I'll take a vacation day mid-January and put a dent in the list. Maybe I should be figuring out what I'm reading tonight...

1 Comments:

At 5:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home